So as per usual I issued a pacman -Syu, then did a reboot to check everything is as it should be and well it wasn’t. Apache was no longer starting as it was claiming that line 155 in the config file was wrong.
155 LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
I remember reading that arch had moved from php5 to php7 so this made sense. I changed the line to the following
155 LoadModule php7_module modules/libphp7.so
That worked out as expected, the server was happy to boot up now, however on my homepage I got a warning that mysql support is not enabled in php. So next we changed /etc/php/php.ini to removed the semicolon infront of
Restart apache, job done..